COVID-19 SAFETY POLICY – Updated November 2021
We request that members and guests abide by the Covid-19 safety protocols below in order to deliver an optimal golfing experience. Failure to follow these protocols may result in the member or guest being removed from the golf facility. We are continuing to monitor public health matters involving Covid-19 and this policy is subject to change.
- You are not required proof of vaccination to enter our facility
- Please do not come to our facility if you are feeling unwell in any way or if you live in a household with someone who has COVID-19 or displays symptoms of COVID-19.
- Please follow any signage provided by any of our staff.
- You are encouraged to practice good hygiene and regularly wash your hands and close your mouth while coughing when visiting our golf facility.
- Our staff is fully vaccinated and wears masks at all times.
Am I required to show proof of vaccination to visit your facility?
No. We do not require proof of vaccination to use our indoor golf center, to access the golf shop, or to access general areas of the golf center including the restrooms or dining area.
Am I required to wear a mask in your facility? When will I not be required to wear a mask?
We are keeping a close eye on local laws and the evolution of safety requirements. If these mandates are lifted, we also expect to lift the requirement to wear masks while in indoor spaces.
Am I required to maintain physical distance from other members and guests?
Although, we do not require you to physically distance yourself, it is encouraged. We do however, request that you be mindful of your health and not visit our facilities if you are not feeling well.
What sanitization policies does Hook & Fade follow?
- Doors and other high-traffic areas are sanitized frequently with disinfectant.
- Restrooms are routinely cleaned, sanitized, and disinfected.
- We have positioned self-serve hand sanitizer stations throughout the golf center.
- Our facility also has a state of the art HVAC & bi-polar ionization system.
What safety protocols do Hook and Fade staff follow?
- Our staff is trained on hygiene, sanitation, and food handling.
- Our staff is trained to be mindful about personal etiquette including coughing, sneezing, and frequent and proper hand-washing.
- Our staff is trained to recognize the symptoms of COVID-19 and know how to act responsibly if they detect or exhibit symptoms.