SPRING GOLF LEAGUES
APRIL 17 – MAY 26
JOIN OUR SPRING LEAGUES
Our spring indoor golf leagues start April 17! We’ll be featuring 2-person scramble and 4-person scramble leagues for individuals 21+ to participate in. Learn more and sign up below.
FORMAT AND PRICING
- 2-person scramble
- $300 per team
- Includes 1.5 hours of playing time per week (9-hole rounds)
- 4-person scramble
- $600 per team
- Includes 3 hours of playing time per week (9-hole rounds)
Leagues start on Monday, April 17 and run through Friday, May 26, for a total of 6 weeks.
MATCHES AND TIME LIMITS
- A minimum of one 9-hole round will be scheduled each week.
- Players can complete the round any time during our regular hours from Sunday-Thursday or before 4 p.m. Friday each week during the season.
- Teams must play their rounds together unless there is a scheduled absence (see next bullet point)
- In the event of a scheduled absence (e.g., going out of town), teams/individual team members can play up to three rounds ahead. Rounds CAN NOT be made up after they are closed.
- Match timeframes:
- Groups of 2 (one 2-person scramble team): Players will have up to one and a half hours to complete the 9-hole round
- Groups of 4 ( two 2-person scramble teams playing on the same simulator OR one 4-person scramble team): Players will have up to three hours to complete the 9-hole round.
- Any holes not finished within the designated timeframe will be scored as a triple bogey.
Players are required to take a picture of their final scorecard for the week and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LEAGUE & SIMULATOR RULES
- Players must be 21+ to participate in leagues
- Players who bring their own clubs MUST wash their clubs prior to each round. Dirt will transfer to the screen, and we want to make sure we’re keeping our equipment in good condition so everyone has a good experience.
- No cleats or spiked shoes may be worn while using the simulator, as these can damage the turf mats.
- No food or drink is allowed in the hitting area or on the console (e.g., anywhere within the raised area). Please place these items on the tables in the lounge areas at each simulator.
Are there any other fees on top of the league membership?
Aside from initial sign-up, there are no other fees.
What game format are we expected to use?
Each game will be 9 holes of best ball scramble.
Do I need a handicap?
You do not need a handicap. Due to the league being in scramble format (e.g., team play), the need for a handicap, which serves as a way to level the playing field between skill levels, isn’t necessary.
Do I have to be an experienced golfer to participate in leagues?
No, you do not have to be an experienced golfer to participate. Scramble format allows for lesser experienced golfers to have a great time.
If I don’t have a team, can I still participate?
Since our leagues don’t have set times when players MUST come in and golf, we recommend finding a partner who is able to meet and play for 2-4 hours per week. Otherwise, you are more than welcome to play as a single. Please email email@example.com to learn more about this.
When do leagues get to play?
Participating teams can play any time Sunday-Thursday or before 4 p.m. on Friday each week. Groups must play together, however.
What do I do if I can’t play for all 6 weeks?
Players with planned absences or anticipated schedule conflicts (e.g., going out of town) may play up to three rounds ahead. Just make sure to log and submit your scores. Missed rounds CAN NOT be made up after the week is closed. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about missing dates.
DO i NEED TO SCHEDULE MY TEE TIMES?
We highly recommend scheduling your tee time in advance to ensure we will have a bay available for you and your team.
How long should I schedule my tee time?
Tee times for leagues should be scheduled for 90 minutes for 2-person scramble teams and 180 minutes for 4-person scramble teams.
Does it cost extra to warm up prior to league play?
No, it does not cost extra to warm up prior to league play. League appointment times include warm-up time and the time allotted to golf the 9 holes.
Do I have to bring my own clubs for leagues?
You are encouraged to bring your own clubs if possible so our clubs can be used for other patrons.
Are there prizes or payouts?
Yes, there are prizes for each league, and they vary depending on our sponsors. Prizes will be announced prior to the start of leagues.